Auditions for the Selma Arts Center's new production of THE HUNCHBACK OF NOTRE DAME. All roles open.
Saturday, September 2nd — 11am-3pm, The Selma Arts Center
Sunday, September 3rd — 11am-1pm, The Selma Arts Center
Tuesday, September 5th — 6pm, The Selma Arts Center
Schedule an audition appointment here: signupgenius.com/go/20f084bacaa2ea3fa7-auditions
Download the audition packet and/or video submission form here:
Those without an appointment will be seen as time permits.
Please come prepared with 16-32 bars of music. You must have sheet music for a provided accompanist, or accompanying tracks.
Video Auditions: If you are unable to make the general auditions, an accompanied video recording of your audition song, with a scale run for range, may be submitted before September 3rd to [email protected]
Please send via private YouTube link. You MUST be able to attend callbacks on Tuesday, September 5th in order to be considered for a role, should you be needed.
Interested in being a member of the CHOIR? THE HUNCHBACK OF NOTRE DAME will call for experienced choral/part singers with minimal rehearsal commitment. If you are interested in being a part of the CHOIR only, we still recommend you come to auditions September 2 or 3rd so we may vocalize you. If you have an audition piece to show off your range, that is preferred! Please be prepared for a separate callback on Tuesday, September 5th.
• Feel free to email your completed Audition forms and/or resumes ahead of time. Audition Forms will also be available at the Box Office and day of auditions.
• Due to the tight rehearsal schedule, all conflicts must be presented during your auditions. Conflicts presented after the first rehearsal will not be honored. Please note that excessive conflicts will affect casting decisions.
• PERFORMANCE CONFLICTS WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED
• Casting notification will occur no later than Friday, September 8th.
• Some exclusive music rehearsals may be called for principles roles. You will be contacted for availability.
• Rehearsals will be Monday through Thursday, with some held Fridays 6:30pm – 10pm (Dates/times subject to change). First meeting scheduled for Monday, Oct. 2nd
• Some Saturday rehearsals may be added with enough notification.
• Most communication will be done through email — please list a valid email on the audition form.
• Performances: November 17, 18 (2), 19, 24, 25 (2), 26, 30 and December 1, and 2 (2) for a total of 12 performances.
Any additional questions about auditions or production please call Nicolette C. Andersen (559) 891-2238 or email [email protected]
This Production is sponsored by the Selma Arts Council
Directed by Dominic Grijalva and Juan Luis Guzman
Producer/Techincal Director — Nicolette C. Andersen
Vocal Director — Mindy Ramos
Choreographer – Michael Flores
THE SELMA ARTS CENTER
1935 High St.
Selma, CA 93662