Welcome Sisters to The Red Tent and Purple Moon Gathering in Fresno CA! We are part of a global movement honoring women’s womb wisdom, natural rhythms and our connection to the lunar cycle. The Red Tent celebrates the sacred, near universal (happening on all continents) practice of the “Moon Lodge”. We are part of an ancient practice of gathering women together in a circle for the purposes of mutual support, encouragement, fun and friendship.
• We honor all stages of life, from teens (maidens), mothers & wise women or crones.
• Our gatherings include guided meditation and grounding, manifesting positive change through our intentions, an opportunity to share our challenges and uplift each other, connection to the divine feminine and goddess energy.
• We hold space for ourselves and others for healing and transformation.
• We encourage you to wear red or purple (if you feel like flying your crone colors).
• Women who have had a hysterectomy still have an “etheric womb” and remain connected to the wax and wane of the moon.
• We are creating collective sacred space together as women, you are welcome to bring a personal item that has meaning to you, such as crystals, jewelry, etc. to place on the altar.
• Our altar honors the Divine Feminine, The Goddess, The Moon, you’re invited to bring figurines or statues.
• This is a time to rest, relax and reset.
Facilitators: Deri Candice Lasher is a 4th semester RN student, Advanced Pranic Healer, Reiki Level 2 Practitioner, who has experience leading Red Tent groups. She has a passion for Holistic Healing, sound healing and the use of herbs. Dawn Everhart, RN, RMT is a nurse healer, Medical Reiki™ Practitioner, Shamanic Healer. To contact Dawn directly with your questions: cell/text (530) 370-3711 or Facebook Messenger.
Cost: Love offering goes to the facilitator. Or we suggest bringing a fruit dish or chocolate so that we have sweets to taste as we nourish our souls together. We also suggest herbs or any small gift that can be shared with the women.
Disclosure: Dawn Everhart or any other facilitator, speaker or presenter are not acting as counselors, psychotherapists, physicians, nurses or health professionals. Our Women's Circle is not intended to take the place of conventional counseling or medical treatment. Rather, we are a circle of caring, compassionate women, friends and sisters.
The Women's Circle Mission: We are a support group that holds space for healing and personal transformation by providing experiential programs and classes in the Fresno CA area.
We are a gathering of women who wish to encourage, uplift and inspire ourselves and others in our/their «soul work». We see ourselves as each other's sacred cheering squad for illumination, personal growth and well-being!